Faculty & Staff
Physical Education & Sports
Home & School
Development & Gift Opportunities
FLEC Google Apps
FLEC Lunch Program
Updated: Nov 3, 2015
Forest Lake Education Center serves lunch Monday-Thursday to those who wish to order. Below are some details about the process.
- You may follow the link below to place orders.
- If you forget your password, you may choose to reset it once you click the link below. It will send you an email immediately with a link to follow to reset it. The link sent to your email is only good for an hour, so you'll want to complete the task right away. If you don't see the email right away, check your junk folder.
- To place an order you must first pre-pay through the FLEC Business Office. You may call and charge a credit card over the phone, or come to the office and pay by check, cash or credit card. You may pay for one lunch or 100. You choose the amount. This account is separate from your tuition account.
- August and September lunch fees will be on your October statement. October 1 started the Pre-pay.
- Each lunch costs $4.50. There is an additional $.50 charge if the office or kitchen places the order for you. After logging in, there are FAQs and a "How To" available via the Help button.
View Lunch Menu Calendar